Gifts inspired by Wordsworth
CD : William Wordsworth - The Prelude
By becoming a Friend, you will make your own personal contribution to the preservation and continuing development of one of the world’s most important literary sites.
Your annual donation will directly support our work. You will also receive the following benefits.
- Unlimited free entry
- Free parking
- A quarterly newsletter
- Priority booking, giving you an early chance to secure a place at our most popular public events
- Invitations to private views and other exclusive events in Grasmere
- Discounts on selected Wordsworth Trust publications
- An invitation to the annual Wordsworth Lecture in London
Minimum annual donation rates
- £25 individual
- £40 joint
- £45 family (one or two adults and any number of children under 16 living at the same address)
- £10 young person (under 26)
Become a Friend – please phone Hannah Stratton, Individual Giving Officer, on 015394 63520 or fill in the form below so that we can contact you.
Renew your membership – please phone Hannah Stratton or return your renewal form by post.
If you are an eligible UK taxpayer, you can also increase the value of your Friends membership donation by 25%, by consenting to our claiming the gift aid.
More information (downloads an information leaflet as a PDF file)